The BGTHA look forward to welcoming you to our annual conference, this year hosted online.
We have experts in both Global and Travel health presenting on the topic ‘The road less travelled’.
This conference is aimed at Nurses, Doctors, Pharmacists and other health professionals working in the fields of Travel and Global Health and highlights include:
- An overview of emerging infections and travellers’ personal responsibilities along the road less travelled
- An update in Travel Health
- A detailed overview of current Covid-19 vaccines and how they work
- A review of a remote led Doctor service in rural Africa
- An overview of complex air retrievals during the pandemic from International SOS
- An insight into delivering Travel Healthcare on a BBC production
- Three short ‘Travel Bite’ sessions covering Polio, Medical Kits and tips to help you in your Travel Clinic consultations
The conference will be recorded and available afterwards via the members part of the BGTHA website and will provide you with up to 5 hours of participatory learning for your CPD.
We are pleased to be able to offer all BGTHA members free attendance to the conference. For non-members the charge is £35 which includes a year’s free membership to the BGTHA.