The BGTHA’s annual conference was hosted online on the topic ‘The road less travelled’.
This conference was aimed at Nurses, Doctors, Pharmacists and other health professionals working in the fields of Travel and Global Health and highlights included:
- An overview of emerging infections and travellers’ personal responsibilities along the road less travelled
- An update in Travel Health
- A detailed overview of current Covid-19 vaccines and how they work
- A review of a remote led Doctor service in rural Africa
- An overview of complex air retrievals during the pandemic from International SOS
- An insight into delivering Travel Healthcare on a BBC production
- Three short ‘Travel Bite’ sessions covering Polio, Medical Kits and tips to help you in your Travel Clinic consultations
The conference has been recorded and will be available via the members part of the BGTHA website. It will provide you with up to 5 hours of participatory learning for your CPD.